Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Festivities...

As planned we made the trip to visit Dave on his 30th birthday. Celebrating this occasion with Dave, Tanya, Chris and Jen was not an unusual occurrence as we have had the privilege of doing so many times past (and have lots of good stories). However, this rendition certainly had its differences... Golf clubs were exchanged for strollers and shopping bags were deferred in favor of diaper bags. Indeed times have changed but everyone agreed these were good changes and our little group is as happy as ever. I mean it is hard to imagine anything more entertaining than meal times now.



Aubrey had another great opportunity to interact with her friends Callie and Samantha. The girls had an opportunity to hang out and have some fun. After reviewing the pictures it appeared that Aubrey may have kicked Callie . It is still under debate amongst the parents as to what exactly occurred. I am sure it was the angle of the camera or simply a misunderstanding since I couldn't imagine our little angel participating in such shenanigans. Unless of course she was antagonized. :) In all seriousness it was a great weekend. Next big event is the arrival of Chris and Jen's little one in November. Everyone is curious what sort of excitment a little boy will bring.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks for a great weekend guys! The first of many. I think that the girls are going to be great friends even though Aubrey did try to punt my innocent child in the stomach!!!