
This weekend marked the arrival of Grandmommy and Grandpa B. Needless to say they were thrilled to visit their granddaughter. As you can see Aubrey has started to point with her fingers. While I doubt this is intentional it makes for some great pictures. Is she dancing? Celebrating? Drawing attention to something? Guess we will never know. The grandparents graciously offered to babysit for the evening and we accepted. This was our first real "night out" for an extended period. We met friends Brian and Jessica in downtown Richmond for dinner. It was a fantastic time with great food and conversation. As expected things went smoothly on the home front. It was nice to get out but of course we missed our little girl.
On Sunday we went out to lunch and then back home to carve pumpkins. Since Halloween is right around the corner we wanted to make sure Aubrey received the full experience. Two years ago our good friends sent us the cutest picture of their daughter asleep inside a carved pumpkin. It was so cute that we decided to give it a try. As you can see Aubrey wasn't very tired during the photo shoot but I'd still consider it
4 comments:
Aubrey is so cute in the pumpkin!!!! I want a copy of that picture!! Priceless!
Awesome picture of Aubrey in the pumpkin! I wish I had thought of that last year when Rock-a-Jesse was that tiny!!
The pumpkin picture is my background picture for my computer. I have had lots of positive comments on it. People are not sure at first if it is real or an Ann Gedes pix. She looks cute as a button. We all love the picture.
How cute! She has grown so much;
can't wait to see her in December.
I understand why G-parents are hot on the road. I would be also.
Post a Comment