Aubrey turned seven weeks old yesterday. She had a fun-filled week including a visit from Grandma and Grandpa P. Although the visit was short it certainly was sweet as they were able to play with their favorite granddaughter. Rosa has been more adventuresome during her days with Aubrey now. Trips to visit friends, to the mall and running errands are now routine. She is definately starting to show off her Mommy skills. We are also now proud owners of a new digital camera after our previous one ceased to operate last week. That same day I was in Circuit City negotiating a deal on a new one. We can't afford to miss a second of Aubrey's childhood. Trust me, the 800+ photos we had delivered this weekend for her first month is a testament to that. Getting those organized and into photo albums should be an adventure.Speaking of adventures... This weekend we are hitting the road again to visit our friends in Northern Virginia (actually closer to West Virgina). It is Dave's 30th birthday party so we are going to get the entire gang together to celebrate. This celebration should be a little different from years past considering we have two infants, a toddler and a pregnant women in the mix. It will be fun though. Rosa and I are still considering the best options for the long car ride and packing. We'll figure this stuff out eventually.
2 comments:
She's such a cutie! She looks like she has her own personality now!
I hope your first week back to work was a good one! I had a super idea for my son's first birthday present...your comment about the 800 photos taken made me think to tell you about it. I used the Walgreens photo site to make a photo album. They have different layouts and you can add what you want to say...anyway, the album included all of my favorite photos taken the first year. He will be able to take this with him when he leaves home one day (gosh, that's something I don't want to think about!). Take care!
Post a Comment