Friday, October 26, 2007

11 Weeks Old...

Aubrey is now 11 weeks old and having lots of fun. In preparation for the Hokies football game yesterday we dressed her up accordingly for daycare. Unfortunately it wasn't enough for VT to pull out a win (don't get Daddy started on that!). This weekend Grandmommy and Grandpa B. head into town and we are considering lots of entertainment options. Ultimately I am sure they will be most entertained by their little granddaughter.


Both Mommy and Daddy have been getting used to early bed times of recent. Aubrey is usually down for the evening around 8:30 PM and it isn't unusual for the entire family to be in bed before 10 PM. That is quite a change from the old days. Since the football game went pretty late last night I think the entire family could benefit from a little rest and relaxation this weekend. As you can see Aubrey doesn't seem to mind it. Sometime we catch her laughing a little in her sleep. I often wonder what it is that she could be dreaming about. Whatever it is I am glad it makes her so happy.

No comments: