Happy Halloween! There was definitely some Monkey Business going on at the house for this ghoulish holiday. In the weeks preceding the parents probed friends, relatives, coworkers, etc. on what Aubrey should be for Halloween and they received a pretty standard response... A Princess. Well we decided to go with a little less than traditional selection for Aubrey's first Halloween. Au
brey was our little monkey for the occasion and had no problem with it, other than the fact that the costume was about 4 times too big (next year?) and a little bit hot. Anyways it was fun to show her off.Our friends Ted and Anne dropped by to visit Aubrey much to her delight. The group debated such important Halloween matters such as the best candy bar (for the record my selection is the 100 Grand Bar, that thing is good!). Anyways, it was a great first Halloween and we are looking forward to actually making the trick-or-treat rounds in the future.

2 comments:
Okay- Aubrey... I didn't think I could love you or miss you anymore than I possibly do- but these pictures prove me WRONG! You are simply the most beautiful, sweet, and amazing child I have ever seen. And so EXPRESSIVE for only 3 months! I caught up on a lot of blogging tonight- and you have just gotten cuter and cuter. I cannot wait to see you again! I love you!
Yay we made the blog! Aubrey was such a cutie in her monkey costume.
Post a Comment