As unique as our little girl so is her bedroom. For those that don't know Rosa is a turtle fanatic. That is putting her affection for these creatures from the reptile family very lightly. When Rosa couldn't find a bedroom set that met her high standards she turned to Grandmommy Bedia for a homemade remedy. A few months later we had custom window valances, bumper pads and best of all a quilt to hang on a wall. Each piece of fabric was meticulously selected by mother and daughter to fit the overall theme. I have to say I am impressed by the results and so far Aubrey appears to be as well.Saturday, August 25, 2007
Today on MTV Cribs...
As unique as our little girl so is her bedroom. For those that don't know Rosa is a turtle fanatic. That is putting her affection for these creatures from the reptile family very lightly. When Rosa couldn't find a bedroom set that met her high standards she turned to Grandmommy Bedia for a homemade remedy. A few months later we had custom window valances, bumper pads and best of all a quilt to hang on a wall. Each piece of fabric was meticulously selected by mother and daughter to fit the overall theme. I have to say I am impressed by the results and so far Aubrey appears to be as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, she has an awesome bedroom. What a lot of work you guys did. Grandma B., your artistic work is lovely.
Post a Comment