Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Making the Family Complete...

Aunt Michelle made it into town on Sunday giving Aubrey the opportunity to have met all her Aunts and Uncles. Michelle recently completed the NY State Bar Exam so she was ready for a little vacation. We were able to entice her to come visit with some catchy advertising... "Relax in the tranquil setting of Glen Allen, Virginia where you will enjoy the peaceful serenity of Brian and Rosa's Family Room. You will be able to induldge in such restful activities as changing diapers, walking a fussy infant, baby laundry and other acts that bring together the body and soul. Please don't expect to leave the house or stay up late into the evening as a strict curfew is in place and feedings are scheduled around the clock and take priority to all social activity. Also, remember to not have too much contact with the outside world since we live by the motto that what happens outside the house stays outside the house. Enjoy!"


Despite the less than desirable description Aunt Michelle jumped at the opportunity and has been getting along famously with her little niece. I can't wait until Aubrey is old enough to hear about the exciting life and travels of her Aunt. I mean who wouldn't want to hear about their world travelling Aunt fighting for a good cause. On second thought, it kind of makes her parents seem boring. :) Until then we'll do our best to convince Aubrey we are the coolest around.



2 comments:

Snaps by Angie said...

Parents are always the coolest...until those teenage years when everyone else's parents are cooler than your own. I had the fear of not being able to make Jesse laugh...now I know this isn't a hard task at all!! :) Enjoy your birthday and weekend! Angie

Unknown said...

Looking good Michelle. What a great feeling - being an aunt!! I know that you will be a wonderful one. Enjoy her!