You know what they say. What a difference a week makes. Actually, I'm not sure if anyone says that. Regardless, here we are at three weeks old and everything seems under control. Aubrey slept well last night and has been a complete angel today. She had a doctor's appointment and weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs. and 7 ounces. Finally, Aubrey has surpassed her birth weight. An exciting weekend lies ahead including Mommy's birthday on Friday and her first Virginia Tech game on Saturday. This should be a great holiday weekend. Although, I think she will keep a pretty cool perspective like the picture indicates.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Three Weeks Old...
You know what they say. What a difference a week makes. Actually, I'm not sure if anyone says that. Regardless, here we are at three weeks old and everything seems under control. Aubrey slept well last night and has been a complete angel today. She had a doctor's appointment and weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs. and 7 ounces. Finally, Aubrey has surpassed her birth weight. An exciting weekend lies ahead including Mommy's birthday on Friday and her first Virginia Tech game on Saturday. This should be a great holiday weekend. Although, I think she will keep a pretty cool perspective like the picture indicates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment