Rosa and I had a rare opportunity to enjoy an evening together as a couple this past weekend. Aunt Michelle and Kevin came for a visit and offered to watch Aubrey while we went to dinner. Looking back we realized it had been several months since we last had this opportunity so we took full advantage of it. Michelle and Kevin did a great job and taking care of the Aubrey and had lots of fun in the process. They became connoisseurs of "Dora the Explorer" like the rest of the members of our house. That is Aubrey's all-time favorite and when the show starts she immediately begins dancing and saying "Dorda!" I frequently have the Dora tunes playing in my head at work (We did it, theme song, etc.). I finally confided in a coworker of mine and learned he suffered from a similar affliction. Although his was Sponge Bob related. His kids are a little older.
2 comments:
It's Blues Clues in our house. Natalie wakes up asking to watch it. I think she needs a 12 step program :-)
Brilliant sounds like such a fun time Aubrey!!!! I hope there was some "Aubrey Shuffle" involved!
Post a Comment