Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seeing is Believing...

Daddy had LASIK eye surgery yesterday. After many years of saying he was going to do it, he finally followed Mommy's footsteps and had it done. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the easiest patient in the world and Rosa would most likely agree. To this end, Grandmommy and Great Aunt Reba came to town to help out around the house and with Aubrey for a couple of days. Overall, things went great... Daddy's surgery was a success and Aubrey got in lots of playtime with her Grandmommy and Great Aunt.


I must say that life with 20/20 vision is pretty nice. No need to worry about remembering my glasses if we go out at night or to watch a sporting event. Also, it should put Aubrey's endless pursuit of pulling them off of my face to rest. Finally, I can enjoy moments such as Aubrey trying on her new Curious George pajamas with crystal clear vision.

1 comment:

mary said...

Congratulations Brian! I am super jealous of you and Rosa--20/20 the stuff of dreams! Anyway, I'm glad it all went well. Also, Aubrey you look smashing in your new jammies! So warm and hopefully footless!