Monday, January 19, 2009

In the Blink of an Eye...


This weekend really flew by. So much so that I am having a difficult time recalling all the events that transpired. Let's see... Saturday we went furniture shopping in an effort to prepare Aubrey for life in a big girl bed. There is still some time to come but we need to start to consider the transition out of the crib in the next few months. We also visited friends on Saturday night. Aubrey was one of five kids and had a really good time, especially playing with all the different toys. As you can see Aubrey debuted several outfits over the weekend from her formal church attire to her just lounging around the house in a Bear Sweatshirt from Grandma.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Aubrey-

Firstly- Very nice brown pants! :-) Secondly- you are getting ready for your first big girl bed how exciting! You are growing up so fast! Peter and I still talk about the "Aubrey Shuffle"! I hope we get to see it in action again sometime soon.

Love,
Uncle Dan