Aubrey was quick out of the gate to perform a roll from her stomach to her back only completing this task a few short weeks into life. She has always seemed very happy laying on her back and watching the world around her. Every "tummy time" session would complete with her triumphant return to her back and resumed happiness. However, times appear to be changing...
Maybe it was some left over excitement that remained after our families departed last weekend... Perhaps it can be attributed to anticipation for our upcoming visit to Northern, VA this weekend to visit friends and meet baby Jackson who was born just last November... Or quite possibly Aubrey is in the mood for another perspective. This evening Aubrey dazzled us with rolling from her back to her stomach, not once but four times. Based on her reaction I am not sure if this is something she particularly enjoys doing, however, I believe she knows she can and should be doing it and is therefore determined. Hopefully all this hard work will result in a long, nice and restful evening.
Maybe it was some left over excitement that remained after our families departed last weekend... Perhaps it can be attributed to anticipation for our upcoming visit to Northern, VA this weekend to visit friends and meet baby Jackson who was born just last November... Or quite possibly Aubrey is in the mood for another perspective. This evening Aubrey dazzled us with rolling from her back to her stomach, not once but four times. Based on her reaction I am not sure if this is something she particularly enjoys doing, however, I believe she knows she can and should be doing it and is therefore determined. Hopefully all this hard work will result in a long, nice and restful evening.
1 comment:
Hooray for Aubrey. It looked like you were about to grab your feet also. I loved your sweet smile after mission accomplished. Grandmommy
Post a Comment