Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sixteen Weeks Old...

"Hello... Is anyone there? It's Aubrey and I am sixteen weeks old today!". Well that is how I imagine Aubrey heard herself when playing with her phone rattle. When talking into the rattle gets old it makes for a more than adequate snack. Another exciting week has passed and Aubrey is having a blast. One noteworthy development from the week is that our little girl has started to giggle. Nobody can get her going quite like her Mommy. It is by far the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. We'll get a video up soon when I have one ready for primetime.


Aubrey is also starting to grab for things quite a bit. Really anything within reach is fair game. This has given Mommy and Daddy an opportunity to break out some more of the fun toys they received from family and friends. As great as the toys are none of them seem to be quite as pleasing to Aubrey as Mommy's hair. Oh well, it is just great to see her realize her surroundings and want to get involved. This weekend we plan to break out the Christmas decorations and get our tree. Should be an exciting time as we prepare for Aubrey's first Christmas.

No comments: