
Grandma and Grandpa P. like to
surprise their grandchild with cards in the mail. The latest was titled "Cutie Pie" and I couldn't agree more. Aubrey is starting to entertain the masses and the world has taken notice. Last Friday when I picked her up from daycare I noticed that her left eye appeared to be a little irritated. I scheduled a doctor's appointment that evening to make sure it wasn't the dreaded pink eye that we recently received a
flyer about at day care. Luckily that wasn't the case as we confirmed at our doctor's visit. W

hat was most interesting was how social Aubrey was with the doctor. She cooed and smiled he entire time to the point that the parents began to wonder how they could bring such a happy baby to the doctor's office. It was very clear that the Doctor was impressed with our little Cutie Pie stating she looked great and was so adorable. She is starting to notice things around her much more including herself in the mirror. It entertains her parents to no end when she smiles at herself in the mirror. Aubrey is also continuing to remain active during her "tummy time" sessions. Although she usually gets a little
temperamental by the end of the experience she remains focused on the task at hand and 9 times out of 10 will flip to her back where she is much more comfortable. What can we say? We like it when she is happy.
1 comment:
aubrey you are too precious! :-) I can already tell she has a big heart!!!!
Post a Comment