You may ask how can you capture almost nine months of unforgettable emotions and moments and encapsulate them into a four and twenty second multimedia presentation? Well we are just that good. :) All joking aside Rosa had a phenomenal pregnancy. She didn't experience any morning sickness, was able to stay productive both at work and home and really enjoyed the entire experience. From the moment we received the news to the anticipated the arrival of our little one it was an unforgettable time in our lives. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did putting it together.
Note: The video has sound so adjust your speakers according.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brian and Rosa- that video was simply awesome. I enjoyed it so much. :-) I miss Aubrey already. Please tell her hello for me.. and if I'm not mistaken around minute 3:45 or something like that. She is doing jazz hands- I think we might have another PERFORMER in the family!!!! :-) Or maybe a dancer like her mommy. Love you and miss you!
I loved the pictures of the weekly progress of the pregnancy. Rosa you look fantastic. So happy for you all.
Post a Comment