

As I mentioned earlier, Rosa and I had an opportunity to head out of country for a little while to Cancun. The vacation was simply incredible. Leaving Aubrey in good hands, we embarked on another "babymoon" of sorts to enjoy some time together. The resort was unbelievable. Everything from the amenities, views, pool, food, etc. was amazing. I have to say we really had a fantastic time and one we will not soon forget. I have a feeling that excursions such as these become much more challenging with two children.
Speaking of children, we missed our daughter while we were away of course . Luckily, Aubrey was glad to see us when we returned. Although she does seems to have quite an affinity towards Mommy these days. I wonder if she thinks Daddy took her away? Regardless, we are all doing very well and can't thank Grandma and Grandpa enough for watching our daughter (even if they wouldn't call it work). Most of this past week has been catching up on work and adjusting to life back home. Although, something exciting happened this morning... I felt baby #2 kick for the first time. We just started the 23rd week of pregnancy. Things are certainly progressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment