Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peek-a-boo...


This evening Mommy was given a well deserved break to have dinner out with a friend. That of course means it is Daddy / Daughter play time. Tonight we decided to build a "fort" by putting a blanket over the coffee table. Aubrey really loved this. She would go underneath and come charging out as if to surprise me. We had fun.


As the working days wind down I am starting to feel more in the Christmas spirit. It is always fun to take Aubrey in to the living room to see the Christmas tree. She is getting really good with her words and when we are near it she very clearly says "tree." Earlier in the day Mommy and Aubrey had a small incident where Aubrey grabbed the watering can and essentially watered the presents. I imagine worse things could happen with a curious toddler and a seven foot tree in your house. We are looking forward to heading to Roanoke this weekend for Grandmommy's annual Christmas party. Should be fun.

1 comment:

mary said...

I can't wait to see you guys--TOMORROW! xoxox