Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...


Aubrey had a great Halloween dressed as our little lady bug. After some initial reservations, she warmed up to her outfit seemingly forgetting it was on. We had fun introducing her to trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Her favorite part was climbing up stairs and putting candy in her little bag.


When the night was wrapped up (I think we made it to about 5 or 6 houses) her candy served as a useful toy for playing with and distributing around the house. Guess that is better than eating them all. I have a feeling that Aubrey will enjoy the entire trick-or-treat experience much more in the years to come. For now we'll just enjoy showing off our little love bug.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Aubrey, you are one cute lady bug. I bet the neighbors loved you. See you Thursday. Love, Grandmommy

Dan said...

Aubrey! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! Walking down the street and saying hi to people- looks like you were having a wonderful time! Happy Halloween little one! Can't wait to see you in December!