
As you know today is election day. It also happens to be Daddy's 31st birthday. I guess now I qualify as 30-something. Anyways, we decided to give Aubrey a first hand experience of the democratic process by bringing her to vote with us this morning. Daddy attempted to go when the polls opened at 6AM but the lines were insane. He regrouped later with Mommy and Aubrey a few hours later and they had no wait whatsoever. In fact, Aubrey had the opportunity to go into the voting booth with Daddy while he made his selections. So another year as a father and hopefully another year wiser. Rosa and I are holding off on much of our birthday celebration until later this week when we head down to the Virginia Tech game.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Brian! Welcome to the 30-ish crowd! xoxo, mary and jud P.S. That sticker looks pretty cool. I can see why Aubrey's so into it!
Post a Comment