
Our little girl turned one year old today. She did so in grand style including a birthday party with family and friends and of course lots of new toys. She really enjoyed the occasion including her very own "mini" cheesecake with a large #1 candle. Looking back it is pretty amazing to reflect on the events of the last year. Seeing Aubrey grow up in front of our eyes has been a joy. We hope that everyone has in some small way felt a part of it through the 118 posts over the last year. Rosa and I appreciate the support everyone has provided to us as we have entered parenthood. So far so good and Aubrey is as happy as can be. Oh, and I think she likes this birthday thing too.


2 comments:
Aubrey- I remember when you were the size of my hand (maybe a little smaller!). You've grown up so much. Happy First Birthday! I love you so much!
Aubrey, the pictures of your party look super. What fun! We love the picture of you on your new riding toy. You look so happy and excited. Can't wait to see you. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment