Saturday, August 16, 2008

Belated Birthday Fun...


On Thursday we arrived in Daddy's hometown in Rochester, NY to see Grandma and Grandpa. This was a great opportunity to continue Aubrey's first birthday celebration. Family came to celebrate and provide even more great toys for Aubrey. We also introduced Aubrey to ice cream cake (Daddy's favorite) and I believe that she enjoyed it quite bit. Especially reaching for the frosting and rubbing it on hers and her parents' clothes.

Aubrey's grandparents are getting lots of precious time with their granddaughter. The big event of the weekend is a wedding for Daddy's long-time friend Greg. Last night Mommy and Daddy were off to the rehearsal dinner while Aubrey spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa. Today is the wedding which I have no doubt Aubrey will enjoy quite a bit. Wonder what she will think of her dad in a tuxedo? I'm sure she'll have a blast.

1 comment:

mary said...

Aubrey, you look too cute in your pink Mets outfit--and I couldn't help noticing a resemblance to Grandad B.--could it be the high hat? (haha!) I miss you ALL already! XOXOX