
It was an eventful week for Aubrey and the family. On Tuesday we celebrated St. Patrick's day decking Aubrey out in shamrocks. Mommy & Aubrey also decided to make cookies. She seems to enjoy baking quite a bit. This weekend marked the introduction of Aubrey to her new room. After much debate we decided it was time to try putting Aubrey down to sleep in her "big girl" bed. We anticipated a long night of tending to our daughter as she got acclimated to her new surroundings. What happened couldn't be further from the truth. She went down at about 8:30 PM and we went in to wake her up at 7:30 AM the next day. We didn't hear a peep. She seems to enjoy the extra room. We tookthe last photo as we went in to her room this morning. Can you find Aubrey among the stuffed animals?


3 comments:
Aubrey it looks like you are enjoying your big girl bed. I see one of your socks you took off in the night. I like your St. Patty's dress and bow. Love ya, Grandmama
Your new room ROCKS! I love the pink sheets! I always wake up without socks on too--no matter what, weird, huh?
you are ADORABLE!!! So happy you are enjoying your big girl bed!
Post a Comment