Aubrey decided to sport one of her mother's purses today. Looks like she is ready for some serious shopping. She may need to wait a little longer until this weekend where she will be hanging out with her mother and friends from Northern Virginia. Meanwhile Daddy will hit the road to Blacksburg to see Virginia Tech play this weekend. It should be a fun weekend for everyone. I am sure by Sunday we will all be glad to see each other again and tell stories from the weekend adventures.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Let's Hit the Town...
Aubrey decided to sport one of her mother's purses today. Looks like she is ready for some serious shopping. She may need to wait a little longer until this weekend where she will be hanging out with her mother and friends from Northern Virginia. Meanwhile Daddy will hit the road to Blacksburg to see Virginia Tech play this weekend. It should be a fun weekend for everyone. I am sure by Sunday we will all be glad to see each other again and tell stories from the weekend adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you got Daddy's credit card for your shopping spree. And don't forget about your lovely Auntie!
Aubrey with a Coach bag... hmmmm...
Co-incidence or Pattern? I think Mommy knows the answer to that.
Post a Comment