Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kicking back with Uncle Dan...

Uncle Dan was able to make the trip down to Richmond before he begins his career on Broadway later this summer. Needless to say Aubrey was quite excited to see her Godfather. So far the visit has been great. Lots of fun playing around the house and outdoors. He also convinced Aubrey to give the stairs a shot (a much steeper version than her Grandparents) and she passed with flying colors. Mom and Dad are busy planning their trip to New York City to see Dan perform in "A Tale of Two Cities" in August. Should be fun, however, I don't think they'll let Aubrey in the door so we'll be making alternative arrangements for her.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Aubrey... I will never forget the look on your face as you climbed those stairs. I love you and miss you