
It hit me that I mentioned in the last post that Aubrey had changed quite a bit while I was out of town and I never bothered to really describe how. Let me think of a couple of examples... First off, she is much stronger and mobile now. Although she doesn't quite crawl yet she can start to pull herself up on things. She especially likes to do this in the bath. Also, when holding her when she kicks and moves her arms they carry a much stronger wallop than previously. Another change that I've noticed is her babbling seems to follow much more of a dialogue these days. She seems to have an answer to everything, even her own q
uestions. I've also noticed she is very curious and likes to see and touch anything/everything around. There was a time we wouldn't necessarily need to have her toys with her because she seemed indifferent. This has definitely changed. Finally, our little girl seems more willing to show her personality. For example, this evening when I was feeding her she was as happy as could be until I gave her least favorite foo

d, chicken. She first made a disgusted face and acted like she just ingested the worst tasting thing on earth. Then she would start to grunt in annoyance and give me the evil eye like I had deceived her. She would follow this up by pursing her lips so no other food could go into her mouth until I adequately convinced her it wasn't chicken. We went through that little routine quite a bit. Guess that is being part of a parent. Luckily she doesn't stay upset for too long.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, look at all that hair! You look fab, Aubrey. By the way, Uncle Jud couldn't agree more about the chicken, he thinks it's gross too.
Post a Comment