Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm Back...

You may be wondering why has there been a sudden interruption to the blog updates? What is the latest and greatest with little Aubrey? How can I go another day without seeing another picture of this adorable little creature? Well your you can set your fears aside because we are back in business. Daddy had the unfortunate experience of spilling a glass of water on his former laptop. Although an expensive lesson, we have gotten ourselves a replacement laptop and managed to rescue all the pictures and videos from the old laptop in the process (both sets of grandparents were relieved).

What can I say about the last several days? Let me see. We continue to experiment with different baby foods for our daughter. If I had to rank them so far I'd say it would be:

1) Sweet Potatoes - Favorite by far...
2) Apple Sauce - Newly introduced and growing favorite...
3) Rice Cereal - Starting to get used to this...
4) Bananas - A little tart but I can deal...
5) Green Beans - Not sure what I think about these...
6) Peaches (this is a distant #6) - Oh my god this is painful...

Aubrey is becoming a much more willing participant during mealtime. She wants to be a part of the experience by holding the spoon with every bite. She is grabbing with her left hand so we aren't sure if that is a signal for anything. We will continue to introduce more foods in the days to come. All in all things are going well for our little family. This weekend should be pretty relaxing including having friends over tomorrow evening and watching the VT Basketball game on Sunday. I think Aubrey is going to like March Madness.




No comments: