It is time to announce that we've moved. Not our physical address but rather our cyber one. From now on updates on the latest and greatest with our family can be found on http://petrotta-family.blogspot.com/. With our soon to be expanding family and the fact that this baby would be born tonight if they decided to follow in "big sisters" footsteps it seems appropriate to make the move.Since I began this endeavor many months ago I've tried to mostly share the latest on Aubrey's development and keep it about her. However, I couldn't help but to share a little bit about Rosa and my journey into parenthood along the way. Overall, I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed putting this together and been nothing short of amazed by the overwhelmingly positive response received from family and friends. There have been more than a few times where I would receive "gentle" reminders to provide a blog update if I hadn't done so recently. That is fine with me because I know I'll always look back at this and recall many fantastic memories. Thanks to everyone for staying involved and see you on the new blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment