
Our family vacation continues as we headed down further south to Jacksonville, FL on Saturday to visit Brian's Aunt Margie & Uncle Renny. It didn't take any time for Aubrey to warm up to her Great Aunt and Uncle. We have been spending a lot of time at their beach house at Jacksonville Beach. Whenever Aubrey sees the ocean we tell her to "Wave to the Waves" and she does so immediately. Given the view from the house there are ample opportunities for this activity.
We've also introduced Aubrey to a real swimming pool for the first time. To say that Aubrey enjoys the pool would be similar to saying that Florida can get a little hot in the summertime. It was love at first sight. She really enjoyed floating in the water in her ladybug and showed absolutely no hesitation. Daddy and Mommy have already started to think of how they can get her some more pool time before the end of the summer.
2 comments:
Man, I'm jealous that you all are still vacationing! I'm back to the grind (haha). I had such a blast last week--it was too short. Have a safe trip home. I love you guys!
Aubrey Marie!!! You are such the little fish!!! I cannot wait till I can take you swimming. You are going to be a pro!!! Then we can have you race your daddy in the pool and see who wins!!! :-)
Miss you very much! Love you!
Post a Comment