Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

We finished up a fantastic holiday weekend in Roanoke. Aubrey thoroughly enjoyed catching up with everybody. She decided this was the weekend to begin to debut many new maneuvers such as waving goodbye and climbing stairs. It was clear that Aunt Mary and her hadn't missed a beat. I am sure Aubrey can't wait to visit Mary on her home turf at the beach this summer. Maybe she'll be surfing by the end of the trip.




I think Aubrey likes to see some new faces and interact with new people every once in awhile. In fact, I believe she would have won the award for the most enthusiastic baby in church this weekend. She wasn't crying or being fussy... just very vocal. I am sure everyone attributed it to her praying very loudly.

2 comments:

mary said...

Aubrey, I had a great time hanging out with you and your Mom and Dad. This weekend was a blast! I can't wait to see you in July, you sweet, Wild Child.

reine said...

I love this picture of all the B. ladies on the hammock...
So nice to see everyone!